Monday, April 21, 2014

Our Easter family tumble

I can't look at this sequence of events without laughing out loud, laughing out loud quite hard.
No one knows how it happened, but as you can see we all toppled over on top of each other while trying to get a family photo.  Megan kept on snapping pictures, and I'm so glad she did. I'm posting these because I hope to capture the silly, carefree, happy, full of thanks feel of these moments, mostly for my own heart to come back and remember.




It was a happy Easter. I feel thankful that we spent the week celebrating Jesus in all kinds of ways and I am now wanting our normal weeks to be more of celebrating Jesus in all kinds of ways. I feel like we just can't go wrong with that...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that sad grass-less yard. Your family brightens it up!