Thursday, May 6, 2010

on the verge of falling....

i mentioned these videos in an earlier post, and i picked one to share with you. i realize that probably not everyone gets as excited as i do by watching these, but because i sincerely do get excited, i must share. seriously, the idea is ingenious...the way they find the right quotes with just the right voice and rhythm that fit in so well with the music... ah i love it. be sure to pause the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear =) tell me if you like it.

our computer is no longer broken, and i will be posting more soon. its been a few weeks of God actively at work in my heart and I'm sure that I won't be able to help but share....

"I would rather live on the verge of falling and let my security be in the all-sufficiency of the grace of God than to live in some kind of pietistic illusion of moral excellence--not that I don't want to be morally excellent, but my faith isn't in the idea that I'm more moral than anybody else. My faith is in the idea that God and His love are greater than whatever sins any of us commit. " - Rich Mullins

Amen.

1 comment:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

i love your blog and i love you but i hate basketball so i will not watch the video...shouldn't really surprise you:)