Tuesday, May 11, 2010

free iced coffee day!

"Look! I'm Eric!"
i love it....

"Daa-shoe!! Daa-shoe"
Justus cracks himself up oh so many times each day....




Simeon lovin on his brother....




horsey rides on Daddy...
we can only guess what Simeon is thinking....


they're both sporting their new moose t-shirts...
fresh from Moosehead Lake.
Thank you Nana=)





Simeon's hair.....
to buzz or not to buzz?
that's been the debate around here lately....
i love his hair, but what i really love is him,
so even though a new look might be an adjustment,
its him, so i have no doubt that ill soon love it.
i love the curls.....

...but its not curling up so much lately.
Hair grows back, right?


This morning Simeon was pretending that he and Justus were "Anita" and "Natalie". I was confused for a minute, but then realized that they are the two girls that are on the 30 Day Shred video....hmmm.... what to say about that??
This morning Justus decided to help me out by cleaning the bathroom floor - dip the sponge in the toilet, clean some, do it again.....
obeying is way at the bottom of that little guy's list right now...
Yesterday Simeon was crying - I said "what happened?" He said "Justus threw Chewbacca right at my eyebrows". One of those "I-can't-not-laugh moments".
This is no dull life I'm leading....
=)





3 comments:

Christy said...

I don't know what it is about Jillian's girls on The Shred. My kids talk about them too. Usually the conversation goes like, I like Anita better or I like Natalie better or I like the green (or whatever color) lady etc. What is so interesting about them anyway? :)

Ruth said...

OK ~ this one made me laugh out loud . . . really!
Oh, how I love those boys of yours! What was life without them?

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Made me laugh aloud, too! I love that Simeon was pretending to be the girls from the shred. Chewbacca was a pretty good one, too:)