Wednesday, May 19, 2010

moments i'll remember

today i was driving along listening to the radio and i glanced to my left and the girl in the car was singing to the music in my car and it was a surreal moment - i looked back at the road and then back at her and she was still singing along to the Lady Antebellum song that was playing in my car... right on time. of course i know that radio is public and there is a good chance that more than one person on any given road is listening to a station - but still it was weird. that has never happened before.

Simeon was in his "nap time" one day this week and I sat here in the living room listening to him sing loudly "Always, always, I'll walk with Him always. Always, always, I'll walk with Him always. " And whether he has any clue what he is singing or not, nothing could be more precious to my ears or my heart than listening to my little boy singing out words of devotion to Jesus.
One of those moments that I will never forget....

1 comment:

one wild and precious life said...

love these two amazing moments...thanks for sharing...