Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just a taste of our awesome trip in pictures....


its finally time to go!!!


i've got nothing to say....


mr. independent doesn't like this hiking situation....



Simeon's favorite part of each hike was the snack....













Telluride. amazing.



wow



"I'm the king of the rock!"

me and baby climbed a mountain!!
i wish i could say it was easy....
but oh so worth it=)



"I'm not a cowboy", he says.
"I'm just a basketball player riding a horse."




the ends of good things are bittersweet for me.
i felt such thankfulness knowing that i was coming back
home with the 3 that are my world...
we still get to be together.
those mountains.....wow.
thank you my God for Colorado!

4 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

there are so many great things about your trip but all i keep thinking about is how tom managed to carry justus in a backpack...

Unknown said...

love these pictures

Lindsay said...

i love the photo of all four of you. beautiful.

ASR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.